Friday 15 February 2013

Queen B- Reveals The Behind The Scenes Of Her Life

Beyonce is finally revealing her life from behind the scenes. The Diva has been very tight lipped about her lifestyle and relationship now marriage to Jay-z. Beyonce is expected to have a one on one with OWN Oprah Winfrey on February 16th,2013 to talk about her bond with Jay-z and their marriage of 10 + years. The dialogue will be aired one hour before her documentary premiere on HBO.
During her interview with Oprah Beyonce was quoted saying "I would not be the woman I am, if I did not go home to that man. And it just gives me such a foundation. [He has helped me] On so many levels. We were friends first, for a year and half. Before we went on any date, on the phone for a year and a half. And that foundation"



No comments:

Post a Comment