Thursday 22 January 2015

Jessie J Sings “Bang Bang” With Mouth Closed


Jessie J who has a massive collab with Nicki Minaj and Ariana Grande with their hit song Bang Bang, visited The Graham Norton Show. She revealed on the show that she has a hidden talent which she discovered when she was a child, she can sing! Yes we know that but it is actually that she can sing with her mouth closed and still be clearly understood. Well, when I was younger, I used to do auditions all the time, and I was asked what I can do. And I discovered, when I was little, that I could pretend I was in a box, the British singer told Graham, then laughed, explaining, I was a lonely child! Her Collab for Bang Bang has been nominated for a Grammy (for Best Pop Group Performance). We hope that you enjoy the video of Jessie J singing with her mouth closed.
http://divasexpress.co/jessie-j-sings-bang-bang-with-mouth-closed/

No comments:

Post a Comment