Thursday 22 January 2015

Kendall Jenner Third “Vogue” Magazine Spread


The Kardashian s/Jenner s know how to work it and keep it! While Jenner has called her career rise her dream come true, she did admit that her childhood was cut a bit short. I feel like I grew up too fast a long time ago, she told designer Karl Lagerfeld for the Wall Street Journal. Having older siblings, you grow up around adults, so you mature more quickly. She also added I saw my sisters and parents working every day, so I was pretty much brought up to be a workaholic. My sister Khloé always says to me and my younger sister, Kylie: You have your whole life to be an adult but only so long to be a kid. And we get it. In the right situations, I try to be as immature as I can sometimes react to things as if I were 12. 19 year old Kendall Jenner has earned herself a third magazine spread with the magazine bible VOGUE. With her first appearance in the September 2014 issue, which the month was dedicated to social media-driven Instagirl. But she became the go-to girl for vogue in the Dece
http://bit.ly/1zzN33L

No comments:

Post a Comment