Saturday 13 October 2012

Motivation For Diva's

Hope these quotes will help you to find and express that DIVA within.

“I believe that it’s better to be looked over than it is to be overlooked.”
Mae West

“I never worry about diets. The only carrots that interest me are the number you get in a diamond.” 
Mae West

“People say I’m extravagant because I want to be surrounded by beauty. But tell me, who wants to be surrounded by garbage?”
Imelda Marcos

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
Mae West

“It isn’t what I do, but how I do it. It isn’t what I say, but how I say it, and how I look when I do it and say it.”
Mae West

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
~ Aristotle

“Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.”
Lucille Ball

“I can be changed by what happens to me, but I refuse to be reduced by it.”
Maya Angelou

We run away all the time to avoid coming face to face with ourselves.

Until you value yourself, you will not value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it.
~ M. Scott Peck

“We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.”
Maya Angelou

“Each of us has that right, that possibility, to invent ourselves daily. If a person does not invent herself, she will be invented. So to be bodacious enough to invent ourselves is wise.”
Maya Angelou

“I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life’s a bitch. You’ve got to go out and kick ass.”
Maya Angelou


No comments:

Post a Comment