Monday 15 October 2012

Nicole Scherzinger "Hid After X Factor Death Threats"

"I didnt know people could conjure up such thoughts...So hateful.So i just have to say a prayer for people like that.It's not positive. These are just ignorant, uneducated people."
Those were the words of Nicole after receiving death threats, when she took over from Cheryl Cole on the panel of the US X Factor. She said she was forced to hide inher dressing room, because she felt so hated.

Nicole is now a judge on UK X Factor and admitted that her new job has not bee without stress. How does she unwind after a long, hard day of judging ?
"I was taking a bath and mentoring" she admitted. "I put my attention on them, not me.It's so easy to be like Me, me, me' and if i focus on them, then i don't have to think about myself."


No comments:

Post a Comment