Thursday 22 May 2014

50 Cent Misses Son Graduation.



Marquise Jackson, rapper 50 Cent son has blasted out at him for missing his graduation via a facebook fan page.

The post read:

"Yea I broke down, I was really excited to see my pops at my graduation today but he never showed up smh. My sister and mama is always there for me just know that you wasn’t. I did it without you!"



Marquise family member's have since denied that facebook page is real.


Meantime, 50 Cent caught wind of the post and says that he is "extremely hurt", because he wasn't invited and claims that he was actually blocked by Marquise's mother.

50 Cent even went on to say that no one informed him of when or where the graduation was held. (The event took place at Marquise private school in Atlanta, where daddy 50 foots the bills)





No comments:

Post a Comment