Saturday 24 May 2014

Pink Pregnant With Girl Scout Cookies


Well we guessing it's just not time for us to find out what Pink's cryptic message really means.

Everyone has since been reading into her tweet, and taking their own meaning to it. Pink was sent tons of congratulations on her pregnancy. But no one really knows for sure.

The star took to social network saying :
 “I love that every time I find a box of Girl Scout cookies I’m pregnant. Guilty: I’m having a thin mint:)” 

It isn't any secret that motherhood has definitely changed her. "I didn't want kids", the 34 year-old related in an interview. "I was terrified. I had moments where i wanted to have a kid with Carey- you know. You first fall in love and you're like "we should have kids" and then it went away. But he always wanted kids, and then we did it, and now it's like F**k, this is so rad. It's more important than anything we've done."

The couple however doesn't see to be welcoming a newborn anytime soon. But who really know?



No comments:

Post a Comment