Friday 23 May 2014

Ciara Cries Tears of Joy After Leaving Hospital


A proud mama and papa, Ciara and Future are quite excited at the journey head of them as being parents.

On Monday Ciara gave birth a healthy 9lbs baby boy but wasn't discharged from hospital until Wednesday. Ciara took to twitter to express all of her happy feelings she has been experiencing as a first-time mom while leaving the hospital with Future Jr. to begin her journey.

"As I Leave The Hospital, I Cry Uncontrollable Happy Tears:)..I’m Now Responsible 4 Being The Best Mom I Can Be…So Many New Challenges, Experiences, & Moments 2 Create Ahead…#ImReady. #Thankful #ThankYouGod #ThankYou"

Daddy Future also expressed his feelings, while calling Ciara his "wife".

"S/O my wife giving birth to my handsome baby boy..#iWon again Thank God"

Future predicted to reporters on Tuesday that Ciara will make an awesome mom.

"She’ll be a great mom. She’s working at it every day and over time, I think she’ll be the best."

Unfortunately, Future had to leave a day after his son was born since he had already committed to a Bacardi Rum Event in New York City, but made sure to fulfill his daddy duties of checking in while he is on the road.

"She’s with our son right now [in L.A.]. I just texted her when I got off the airplane, and I’m going to get on the phone with her to see how everything is good"

Future says that he will be changing a few diapers- a hands on DAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment