Friday 23 May 2014

Is There An Aaliyah BiopicComing to VH1?

Back in December, Aaliyah's uncle and manager Berry Hankerson revealed on Twitter that a VH1 produced movie was coming and shared a sneak peek image.
 Merry christmas team Aaliyah "One In A Million" The Aaliyah Story @ VH1 sneak peek! Merry christmas #2014.

Well what seemed like forever seems to finally be underway as a potential candidate who auditioned for the position of the late singer took to instagram and spilled the beans.

With some drama in the beginning because the family did not approve of the film being made , it seems as though that the casting has been completed and the film is in the pre-production stage.

An actress named Tristin Mays, took it social netwotk to call the audition the most difficult, emotional and inspiring audition process she has ever been apart of:

Normally I wouldn’t do something like this. But a very close friend of mine, @loganlaurice, gave me the courage to speak up about something that’s been pending and sitting on my heart. Today, I can’t be upset that I didn’t book the role I worked so hard for. This may have been the most difficult, emotional, inspiring, and lengthy audition process I’ve ever experienced. Getting the chance to portray someone I’ve always loved and admired so much was a blessing every single step of the way. I invested every ounce of my body mind and soul into this process and I can honestly say I’m proud of myself. God definitely has something incredible in store for me. A huge thank you to everyone who believed in me and spoke up for me in the room. And a huge congratulations to everyone in the cast!#TheAaliyahStory. Like Logan said, you’re satisfied no matter the outcome of things that aren’t in your control. -Tristin Mays


VH1 did a caps off job with the TLC story, so if this is true then we are in for another great storyline!

No comments:

Post a Comment