Wednesday 28 May 2014

T.I and Floyd Mayweather Fight's Over Tiny?



Did T.I and Floyd Mayweather got into a fight over Tiny?

Last night the internet was buzing with rumors that rapper T.I and Floyd Mayweather has gotten in a fight over Tiny.

Reports are T.I ran up on Mayweather at a Fatburger joint because he didn't like it very much that he was kicking it with his wife Tiny. A video surfaced showing Floyd telling T.I to control his B***H, which allegedly started the fight.

Floyd Mayweather however made it straight that he would never date a married woman and that there is nothing going on between the two of them. He also apologized for calling Tiny out of her. He also explained what happened and what led up to the incident.



Floyd on his relationship with Tiny
I been knowing Tiny before T.I. I’ve never slept with her, I never kissed her, never touched her in no inappropriate way. Her friend Shekinah wanted to come to the [May 4th] fight, she brought Tiny with her. They came to the fight.
After the fight was over Saturday night, Sunday they came over my mother’s house. My mother had a big, big party for me. They came over and showed love. They came over to my house all cool, all respect. Hang out with The Money Team, my crew. Everybody was cordial. No disrespecting type. After that, I guess she put a picture up on Instagram of her at the fight so I guess he [T.I.] was feeling some type of way.


No comments:

Post a Comment